Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Local blogs

Well, I'm back.  Blogging everyday is NOT easy.  Blogging every month is not that easy either. Either there is nothing going on to write about or way too much going on, leaving me no time to blog.  Usually it's the latter. 

The other reason I don't post that often is that I am pretty conservative and over analyze what I want to say, then usually decide against posting what I've written. I am trying to change that. I'm learning from the other blogs.  Even though I can't post everyday, I do try to read the local blogs at least twice a week.

Most bloggers just write what they feel, but that's easier when it's from an anonymous source.
Something I've found interesting is that most of these blogs are written by people who live or work in Downtown or West Laredo (District 8), at least the ones I've come across.  I guess that's pretty cool, except when they're bashing the city.  

All in all, I enjoy reading their point of view on the decisions we make and other news stories and I hope to eventually make blogging part of my daily routine too.